Do you love the natural beauty of the Temecula Valley? Want to come to work every day in a beautiful setting? Do you love the outdoors, animals, and delicious wine? Then Sweet Oaks Ranch is the ideal place for you. Founded by an entrepreneurial couple in the heart of the Temecula Valley, Sweet Oaks Ranch is an amazing family destination including a winery, tasting room, and campground. It combines luxury living with rustic charm – we even have goats and chickens on the property!
Thanks to the natural beauty of the ranch and the appeal of our wines, we’ve become one of the most popular destinations in the area – so we need to add more great employees to our team to help us keep up! Working at Sweet Oaks Ranch is a calling and an experience – we’re looking for people who are passionate about great customer service, great wine, and creating memorable experiences for our guests. We look forward to meeting you!
The primary function of the Tasting Room Attendant is to ensure guests have an enjoyable experience by providing knowledgeable, prompt, and courteous service. Must possess wine knowledge, such as understanding our wines, memberships, and appropriate food pairings. Must understand our menu presentation, contents, ingredients, and food origins. Must have property knowledge of history, wine club, departments, services, and brand identity. Must also sustain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Weekend work may be required
- Winery/Restaurant Experience: 1-2 years (Preferred)
- Management Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience (preferred)
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
- Must be 21+
Benefits: Excellent health, vision and dental coverage are offered
- Attending to tasting room guests, wine club shipment pickups, and food service
- Maintain cleanliness
- Consistent communication to coworkers and management
- Maintain high productivity, quality and customer service standards
- Restocking and maintaining proper supplies
- Excellent customer service skills: tact and discretion for dealing with difficult situations
- Responsible alcohol service: preventing underage drinking and intoxicated guests
- Cash handling
- Efficient & service-oriented
- Positive mindset
- Guest satisfaction & conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Pro-active & solutions-oriented
- Tactful; ability to use proper judgement in fast-paced environment
- Required: Food Handler’s Card
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply please call or text (951) 291-9815. We look forward to hearing from you!